Issue of TC
  • A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil withdraws.
  • Those who leave school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
  • Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.
  • Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
  • Annual charges will not be refunded in any case.
  • If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June then the fees of whole session will be charged including annual charge.